Oklahoma Rebate and Tax Information for HVAC and Geothermal:
Federal tax credits for energy efficiency are currently expired.
City of Edmond
- City of Edmond Heat Pump Information webpage
- City of Edmond 16 SEER Air-Source Heat Pumps- to $200 to $250/ton
- City of Edmond 17.1 EER Ground-Source (Geo-Thermal) Heat Pumps- $800/ton
- City of Edmond loop leasing
- City of Edmond New Air-Conditioning units with SEER rating of 17.0 or higher- $100/ton
Oklahoma based electric provider information and rebates
- OG&E Geothermal Information – rebate is currently suspended.
- Oklahoma Electric Cooperative (OEC) Geothermal Information – OEC geothermal heat pump rebate is $1050/ton with $5000 maximum
- Central Rural Electric Cooperative (CREC) Energy Efficiency Information – geothermal heatpump $750/ton with De-Super Heater for ground loop geothermal
- Cimmarron Electric COOP geothermal rebate $700/ton + $225 for De-superheater
- CK Energy COOP Geothermal information. CK offers a free Geothermal Loop Program and geothermal heatpump rebate of $1050/ton. Plus $150 for hotwater De-superheater.
- DSIRE website outlining Oklahoma state incentives and policies for renewables and efficiency.
- WaterFurnace Geothermal Tax Credits webpage.
- ClimateMaster Geothermal Tax Credits webpage.