Oklahoma Rebate and Tax Information for HVAC and Geothermal:
Federal tax credits for energy efficiency are up to 30% of the cost as a tax credit.
City of Edmond
- City of Edmond Heat Pump Information webpage
- City of Edmond 15.0 EER Air-Source Heat Pumps- $200 to $250/ton
- City of Edmond 17.1 SEER Ground-Source (Geo-Thermal) Heat Pumps- $800/ton
- City of Edmond loop leasing
- City of Edmond New Air-Conditioning units with SEER rating of 16.0 or higher- $100/ton
Oklahoma based electric provider information and rebates
- OG&E Geothermal Information – rebate is currently suspended.
- Oklahoma Electric Cooperative (OEC) Geothermal Information – OEC geothermal heat pump rebate is $1000/ton with $5000 maximum
- Central Rural Electric Cooperative (CREC) Energy Efficiency Information – geothermal heatpump $750/ton with De-Super Heater for ground source geothermal
- Cimmarron Electric COOP geothermal rebate $500/ton
Caddo Electric COOP Geothermal information. In additional Caddo offers a Geothermal Loop Program – geothermal heatpump $650/ton with De-Super Heater and $450/ton without De-Super Heater
- Canadian Valley Electric geothermal rebate information – offers from $225 to $650 per ton.
- DSIRE website outlining Oklahoma state incentives and policies for renewables and efficiency.
- WaterFurnace Geothermal Tax Credits webpage.
- ClimateMaster Geothermal Tax Credits webpage.