March 1 – July 15
Spring is the time to get your system checked for the upcoming summer months. Summer can be brutal here in Oklahoma with temperatures reaching and staying in the upper 90’s to low 100’s for many days in a row. To make sure your AC is ready we will run a 15 point checkup from top to bottom. We have found that with regular spring and summer air conditioning maintenance we can catch 90% of all problems before they become an emergency call later in the season that could cost you even more. Along with keeping your emergency cost down we also see with regular maintenance a cost savings of 25% in your cooling bill.
- Install gauges and check operating press
- Check visually for refrigerant or oil leaks
- Add freon* if necessary
- Clean condenser coil
- Check and tighten all electrical connections
- Check compressor contractor
- Check voltage and amperage to all condenser motors
- Check reversing valve, if applicable
- Check and adjust fan belt if necessary
- Lubricate condenser bearings and motors as needed
- Check and adjust thermostat
- Change or clean air filter*
- Check for proper airflow in all areas
- Check for proper air temperature drop
- Check that condensate drain is open
Charges: $85.00 per unit
Multiple units: $150.00/hr.
*freon & filters cost extra
Have you thought about installing a Geothermal system?
Geothermal systems take advantage of a renewable energy source, the earth’s temperature, therefore saving money on the cost of heating and cooling your home or business.Through December 31, 2016 homeowners who install ENERGY STAR certified geothermal heat pumps are eligible for a 30% federal tax credit.
Areas beyond Edmond / North OKC will be charged at $2.00 p/mile travel charge