Job Description – Journeyman/Service Technician
- Must be able to diagnose and resolve customer problems in a courteous, professional, timely, and accurate manner. Must spot potential problems to prevent premature and unexpected breakdowns or callbacks.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and service all residential and commercial cooling systems up to 25 tons.
- Must troubleshoot and service heat pump controls.
- Must troubleshoot and service zoning systems.
- Must be able to successfully troubleshoot and repair open and closed loop geothermal heat pump systems or various makes and models with capacities up to 72,000 BTU’s per hour.
- Must understand and be able to troubleshoot duct system design.
- Must be able to successfully repair residential and commercial heating systems. This includes electric heat, gas heat, geothermal and air source and heat pump systems up to a capacity of 500,000 BTU’s.
- Must be willing to attend technical and leadership training classes.
- Perform service calls or other assignments as instructed and do so in a courteous manner.
- Must be able to recommend and price per company guidelines improvements to HVAC systems that will make for more efficient and reliable operations.
- Practice good customer relations skills.
- Fill out all forms and paperwork in a neat, timely, complete, and accurate manner.
- Abide by the company dress code.
- Must be willing to be on company on-call rotation.
- Current Oklahoma Drivers license, with acceptable driving record.
- Current Oklahoma Mechanical Journeyman license and EPA type II Freon license.
- Frequent lifting of up to 50 lbs.
- Personal tools required for service problems.
- Absolute honesty, and integrity in handling company and customer’s property, money, supplies, charge accounts, tools and vehicles.
To apply for this position, either