Fall Furnace Tune Up Special!
Fall and winter is a time when we switch from air conditioning our homes to heating them. In a conventional gas or electric system you will actually be switching to equipment that has not been used in months. Both gas* and electric furnaces need to be looked over and inspected for your families safety before being used.
For our heat pump friends you are not left out. Your system and unit will continue to run outside so why not make sure it is ready for the switch so it is keeps you warm during the cooler nights and for those really long cold snaps you want to make sure the emergency heat system is ready to go and safe to turn on as well.
- Inspect heat exchanger for cracks and soot.
- Check flue pipe and be sure of adequate draft.
- Check and clean burners as necessary.
- Check pilot & electronic ignition system.
- Adjust burner flame for optimum efficiency.
- Check for gas leaks in furnace.
- Check fan control.
- Clean and check blower assembly.
- Check and adjust thermostat.
- Clean or change air filters*.
- Check HP coil, defrost control, and freon*.
- Check and adjust fan belt if needed.
- Check limits and safety controls for proper operation.
- Do carbon monoxide test.
- Check air temperature rise.
Charges: $99.95 per unit
*Excludes speciality filters