Oklahoma Rebate and Tax Information for HVAC and Geothermal
Learn how to save money on your HVAC system with air conditioner and heating rebates and incentives.
Federal tax credits for energy efficiency improvements have been renewed. Federal tax credits for energy efficiency improvements are up to 30% of the cost as a tax credit. Contact us for details.
City of Edmond
Oklahoma based electric provider information and rebates
- OG&E Geothermal Information – rebates are available. *Depending on availability of funds.
- Oklahoma Electric Cooperative (OEC) Geothermal Information – OEC geothermal heat pump rebate is $1050/ton.
- Central Rural Electric Cooperative (CREC) Energy Efficiency Information – geothermal heat pump $750/ton.
- Cimarron Electric COOP geothermal rebate $1050.00/ton. An additional $225 for desuperheater.
- CK Energy COOP Geothermal information. CK offers a free Geothermal Loop Program and geothermal heat pump rebate of $1050/ton. Plus $150 for hot water De-superheater.
Download Rebate Information
We gladly guide our customers at SunTech Heat & Air to find the rebates and credits right for them. Call us today at 405-348-9743.