Oklahoma Rebate and Tax Information for HVAC and Geothermal:
Federal tax credits for energy efficiency have been renewed. Contact us for details.
City of Edmond
- City of Edmond Heating and Air Rebates
- City of Edmond Air-Source Heat Pumps $250/ton
- City of Edmond 17.1 EER Ground-Source (Geothermal) Heat Pumps- $800/ton
- City of Edmond New Air-Conditioning units with SEER rating of 17.0 or higher- $100/ton
Oklahoma based electric provider information and rebates
- OG&E Geothermal Information – rebates are available. *Depending on availability of funds.
- Oklahoma Electric Cooperative (OEC) Geothermal Information – multiple rebates. Geothermal heatbump $500/ton
- Central Rural Electric Cooperative (CREC) Energy Efficiency Information – geothermal heatpump $750/ton.
- Cimmarron Electric COOP geothermal rebate $1050.00/ton. An additional $225 for desuperheater.
- CK Energy COOP Geothermal information. CK offers a free Geothermal Loop Program and geothermal heatpump rebate of $1050/ton. Plus $150 for hotwater De-superheater.
- DSIRE website outlining Oklahoma state incentives and policies for renewables and efficiency.
- Bosch HeatPump information.
- WaterFurnace Residential Geothermal webpage.
- ClimateMaster Geothermal Tax Credits webpage.
Be sure to tell your service technician if you will be pursuing any tax credits or rebates.
- Suntech Heat and Air is not liable for any rebate or tax credit returns. See rebate provider or tax professional for details.