Summers in Oklahoma can be brutal, and extreme temperatures can push your air conditioning unit to exhaustion. Without preventative maintenance, your AC unit may not last until cooler temperatures finally arrive in Oklahoma, leaving you and your family or business in a state of sweaty discomfort and irritability.
Choose Suntech for Your Air Conditioning Repair and Maintenance
When you choose Suntech Heat and Air to provide regular maintenance for your AC, we can catch nearly 90% of all problems with the unit – before they cause you costly emergency repairs later. We have also learned from our customers that their cooling bills can be 25% lower when their AC units have been regularly maintained by our highly trained technicians.
To make sure your unit is ready for the ruthless Oklahoma heat, our knowledgeable technicians will complete a 15-point checklist that includes:
- Inspecting and adjusting the thermostat
- Ensuring proper airflow in all areas
- Visually assessing for refrigerant or oil leaks
- Cleaning or changing the air filter*
- Adding Freon*, if necessary
- Tightening all electrical connections
- Checking the voltage and amperage to all condenser motors
- Adjusting the fan belt, if necessary
*Please note: Freon and filters are provided for an additional fee
Help your system be more reliable than the Oklahoma weather. Contact us at 405-348-9743 in Oklahoma City or 918-893-3899 in Tulsa or email us at email@example.com to schedule preventative maintenance for your AC today!