Job Description – Journeyman/Service Technician
- Must be able to diagnose and resolve customer problems in a courteous, professional, timely, and accurate manner. Must spot potential problems to prevent premature and unexpected breakdowns or callbacks.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and service all residential and commercial cooling systems up to 25 tons.
- Must troubleshoot and service heat pump controls.
- Must troubleshoot and service zoning systems.
- Must be able to successfully troubleshoot and repair open and closed loop geothermal heat pump systems or various makes and models with capacities up to 72,000 BTU’s per hour.
- Must understand and be able to troubleshoot duct system design.
- Must be able to successfully repair residential and commercial heating systems. This includes electric heat, gas heat, geothermal and air source and heat pump systems up to a capacity of 500,000 BTU’s.
- Must be willing to attend technical and leadership training classes.
- Perform service calls or other assignments as instructed and do so in a courteous manner.
- Must be able to recommend and price per company guidelines improvements to HVAC systems that will make for more efficient and reliable operations.
- Practice good customer relations skills.
- Fill out all forms and paperwork in a neat, timely, complete, and accurate manner.
- Abide by the company dress code.
- Must be willing to be on company on-call rotation.
- Current Oklahoma Drivers license, with acceptable driving record.
- Current Oklahoma Mechanical Journeyman license and EPA type II Freon license.
- Frequent lifting of up to 50 lbs.
- Personal tools required for service problems.
- Absolute honesty, and integrity in handling company and customer’s property, money, supplies, charge accounts, tools and vehicles.
To apply for this position, either
Call us or email us our offices or fill out an online application.
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
You must be logged in Log in »